Truck Test & Assembly Stands
Truck Test & Assembly device for dual-motor trucks consists of one (1) main frame, four (4) wheel supports equipped with rollers, one (1) gear box support on each end, one (1) ½ ton capacity motor hoist, one (1) 30,000 lb. pressure test beam, and four (4) truck tied downs.
- The geared axles will be positioned on the end wheel supports (right and left) which can be laterally moved into any desirable position.
- The gear supports are hydraulically adjustable in height.
- The motors will be mounted with the aid of a ½ ton capacity chain hoist.
- Pressure test beam will be operated hydraulically.
TRUCK ASSEMBLY STAND
Truck Test & Assembly device consists of one (1) main frame, one (1) end carriage right, one (1) end carriage left, one (1) center carriage and guiding rails. Prior to assembling a truck, the transportation guards of the wheel cases have to be removed.
- The geared axles will be positioned on the end carriage (right and left) and can be laterally moved into any desirable position.
- The vertical positioning would also be done via hand wheel.
- The motors will be mounted on the end carriages and are vertically adjustable via chain drives connected with a hand wheel.
- The motors are positioned on the carrying plate with two (2) screw clamps.
- The motors are laterally adjustable through the guiding rails.