Digital Switch Gauge & Cant Measurement Device
GENERAL SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- The measuring system shows all measured values on a clear LCD-display. That mens all data are easily seen at a glance and reading errors or inaccuracies are avoided by thus
- Opto-electronic sensors eliminate reading errors and inaccuracy due to parallax. PTP is resistant to any electromagnetic effects and can be used in any weather.
- Illuminated LCD-display
PERMITS THE MEASUREMENT OF:
- TRACK GAUGE
- FLANGEWAY CLEARANCE
- CANT (SUPERELEVATION)
- CHECK-RAIL GAUGE
- BACK TO BACK DISTANCE ( CHECK RAIL CLEARANCE)
Digital Measuring devices are used to set standarts within track and rail business. With the digital switch gauge and cant measuring device this is once again demontrated successfully. Due to the advantages of the digital technology the operation of the measuring gauge is simplified and an even higher level of accuracy and safety is offered, too. But there are some more convincing benefits while useing the digital way of measurement.
- DIGITAL BASIC MEASURING DEVICE: microprocessor – controlled, four – line LCD (2.9 X 0.9 inches, illuminated), opto – electronic sensor – resolution: 0.003937 inch, weight: 6.6 lb
- MEMORY MODULE: Storage capacity: 3000 measurements or 60 switches, 2 NIMH batteries-operation time: 25 hours, weight: 7.7 ounces, dimensiones: 2.9 X 2.6 X 1.2 inches
- SOFTWARE: for all switches and diamond crossings (with or without slip), for all gauges, freely programmable measurement points, theoretical values and tolerances, four stage checklist, switch history, Windows 2000, NT 4.0 and XP (Standard delivery package: CD, handbook)
- SWITCH CADDY: operation level 28.7 inches above top of rail, insulated, weight: 53 lb.