Railbound Cranes Up To 172 Tons Capacity
IT’S THE WORLD’S STRONGEST TELESCOPIC RAILWAY CRANE.
- 25 to 176 Ton Capacity Crane Models Available
- Diesel Hydraulic Powered
- Self propelled at 15 MPH or 75 MPH in Train Consist
- Boom Telescopes with Load on Hook
- Used under Catenary or in Tunnels
- Clear Derailments/Track Laying/Bridge Work/Pile Driving/Other Heavy Duty Material Handling
- Lift Rolling Stock Inside Tunnels with Rescue Fork
- Can be Equipped to Operate in super Elevated Curves under full Capacity
AUTOMATIC SUPER-ELEVATION COMPENSATION SYSTEM
The crane is equipped with a levelling device which levels the crane fully automatically when traveling into an elevated track section. Maximum super – elevation 6.3 inch. The levelling device guarantees to keep the crane’s centre of gravity point in the centre line of the rail track. Thus, the lifting capacities free on wheels remain unchanged even in elevated curves. The vertical wheel loads remain the same as on level tracks. Note: Technical data can be modified during design stage, if technical progress affords such modification. This will not affect the general concept.