Rerailing Equipment Containers
- Shapes and bars are mild steel ASTM A36
- Plate and sheet are mild steel ASTM A36 or A238, grade C
- Pipe and tubing are mild steel ASTM A53, type S, grade B, schedule 40
- Containers have steel hinges with non -removable pins
- Weldments are all filled welds (2.00″ minimum), 3/16″ or greater.
- Containers are equipped with forklift slots and lifting eyes at each corner
- There is ample space under the container to store rerailing bridges
- Compartments are completely enclosed for protection from weather, theft and vandalism
- Main frame is constructed of heavy wall, tubular material
- Pullout tray has roller bearing surface
- Painting: a minimum of 2 coats of primer; a minimum of 2 finished coats(Dupont polyurethane enamel no.8550 UH chrome yellow) with hardener shall be applied.