Coupler Lift System 50-Ton
One Coupler lift system with the following description:
- Retracted height: 20″
- Width: 37″ -Length: 72″
- Total Beam Height: (Extended Height) 63.94″
- Load Side Shift +/- 8” (16“ in total).
- Weight 5,350 lbs.
The lift is positioned with a 12,000 lb. all-terrain short wheel base forklift truck underneath the couplers of two coupled cars or under a car with high centersill. It is hydraulically operated with remote control equipped hydraulic pump unit.
- One Forklift Truck with the following description:
- 12,000 lb. capacity
- Perkins Diesel Engine -4 x 4 -Enclosed Cab
- With two-wheel steer
- 12′ lift -Clearview mast
- 3-speed power shift with electronic controls
- Amber light
Also includes with this Coupler lift system:
One Hydraulic Pump Unit equipped with 20 HP Honda engine, electric start, rubber tired wheels and 35′ remote control cable.
One Mechanical Wheel Handling Device, 28-38″ wheel diameter range.