HEAVY DUTY SCREW TYPE RAIL TRANSIT / RAILROAD LIFTS
Railquip, Inc.’s Heavy Duty Screw Type Mobile Lifts for the rail transit / railroad industries are normally supplied as a set of four (4) lifting columns ( or multiples as required) controlled by a Central Control Console . Each lifting column is equipped with a fixed or horizontally movable lifting cantilever. The columns are moveable by hand or may be designed to be moved electrically on an embedded auxiliary rail. The construction of these jacks is based on years of experience in the field of railroad / rail transit vehicle lifting and exceeds the highest standards of lifting safety requirements for accident or injury prevention or equipment damage. CAPACITY: Railquip’s Heavy Duty Rail Transit, / Railroad Lifts are available in lifting capacities of 5-Tons through 50- tons per column.
ADVANTAGES OF DESIGN :
- Low position of the lifting cantilever above the top of rail
- Self-locking, non reversing lifting spindle nut with safety follower nut
- Enclosed gearbox with brake motor with long life lubrication
- Lifting / lowering movement supervised and synchronized by central computer console
- Lift columns are of Heavy Duty all-steel construction with built in roller guides for
- The self locking lifting spindle is suspended from the upper head by self aligning roller
- The gear motor contains roller bearings sealed in an oil bath, flanged to the brake motor.
- The spindle nut is made of cast bronze.
- The lifting carriage is guided within the lift column by means of wheel flanged rollers.
- The cantilever can be designed to be horizontally adjustable by means of a manually operated gear.
- Columns can be designed to be moved by hand on concrete floor, on an embedded auxiliary rail, or electrically on an auxiliary rail.
- The lifting columns are lifted and lowered on their traveling wheels by means of a hand crank.
- Lifting sets can be designed to be controlled from a single column, hand held remote control
- pendant, central console or any combination of the three.
- Customized lifting accessories, cross beams, claws, or other suspensions can be offered for differing situations.
- Rolling Jack Support Stands in various capacities are available